Predator Press
[The Shart]
As metropolitan Pianosa slumbers peacefully, I prowl the shadows in a sexy, tight-fitting rubber suit, seeking out evil and injustice that must be smoten.
Wherever there’s a hot chick in danger of some creepy guy stalking her in the night, I’ll be there.
Swift, lethal and tenacious --like the shark-- I'm always one step ahead of the authorities because I’m smart.
I am The Shart.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Predator Press [LOBO] Yes it's totally true. There is now, in fact, a $14.95 Bionic Ear . And I'm not even going to g...
-
Predator Press [LOBO] Now I wasn’t there, so let me have said up front I don’t know the facts surrounding the arrest of Henry L...
-
Predator Press [LOBO] All attempts to review one of Chris Wood’s books - The Ingredients of a Good Thriller - have been encumber...
1 comment:
I feel much safer with you prowling the streets, fighting crime in your tight sexy suite! lmao...Actually I bet you look pretty hot!
Post a Comment