Predator Press
[Mr. I]
Election Day.
Yippee.
All very boring; voting between only two candidates that have been financed and feted for our Constitutional Right to have two candidates that have been financed and feted.
It doesn’t particularly excite me.
But what if the Village Idiot got voted in? Oh that’s too funny …
I’m writing in “LOBO” for everything … ! haha
… Bet nobody has ever thought of this gag before …
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Predator Press [LOBO] Yes it's totally true. There is now, in fact, a $14.95 Bionic Ear . And I'm not even going to g...
-
Predator Press [LOBO] Now I wasn’t there, so let me have said up front I don’t know the facts surrounding the arrest of Henry L...
-
Predator Press [LOBO] All attempts to review one of Chris Wood’s books - The Ingredients of a Good Thriller - have been encumber...
No comments:
Post a Comment