Predator Press
[LOBO]
This whole election is a sham.
I spent 87 bucks on a Presidential Campaign, and I wasn't even on the fucking ballot.
Still, I voted. I voted against all those jerks that left messages on my answering machine.
Sometimes this electoral strategy forced me to vote for a Democrat, which still feels strange. I spent years as an Anarchist, which ultimately, is as "Conservative" as you can get if you think about it: no rule of law, just remains of dissenters.
Who wants to deal with all those bodies? I'm far too lazy to be a decent Anarchist.
On everything else, I wrote "LOBO" as a write-in.
God, that's so funny. I'll bet nobody's ever done that before ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Predator Press [LOBO] Yes it's totally true. There is now, in fact, a $14.95 Bionic Ear . And I'm not even going to g...
-
Predator Press [LOBO] Now I wasn’t there, so let me have said up front I don’t know the facts surrounding the arrest of Henry L...
-
Predator Press [LOBO] Yes, it’s true ‘o Loyal Reader. All my hard work and dedication has finally paid off. For I am #1 at...
No comments:
Post a Comment