Predator Press
[LOBO]
What?
-Why is everybody staring at me like that?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Predator Press [LOBO] Yes it's totally true. There is now, in fact, a $14.95 Bionic Ear . And I'm not even going to g...
-
Predator Press [LOBO] Yes, it’s true ‘o Loyal Reader. All my hard work and dedication has finally paid off. For I am #1 at...
-
Predator Press [LOBO] All attempts to review one of Chris Wood’s books - The Ingredients of a Good Thriller - have been encumber...
2 comments:
It's that farm isn't it?
It's keeping you from posting and killing your brain cells.
Sue, you ROCK. I don't think anyone else has even noticed my informal "hiatus." Lets -somewhat inacuratly- call this a "health issue."
I'm brewing a post as we speak. And while working odd jobs, I've been stewing on a longer-type story idea really hard ... but I'm not sure I'll post it because my fam is starving and we need $$$
More soon (I promise)
TY
:)
Post a Comment