Predator Press
[Mr. Insanity]
Stop feelin sorry for Legless Jim!
I drew the short straw when in came to LOBO's charity work.
To raise money for ovarian cancer research, I have to hawk these "Yes! I Like Vagina!" T-Shirts ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Predator Press [LOBO] Yes it's totally true. There is now, in fact, a $14.95 Bionic Ear . And I'm not even going to g...
-
Predator Press [LOBO] Now I wasn’t there, so let me have said up front I don’t know the facts surrounding the arrest of Henry L...
-
Predator Press [LOBO] All attempts to review one of Chris Wood’s books - The Ingredients of a Good Thriller - have been encumber...
1 comment:
Man your good how did you know I was feeling sorry for Joe? :) LOBO is the best but some how I get a funny feeling he has alterior motives with the I like Vagina t shirts lmao :)
Post a Comment