Predator Press
[LOBO]
Ethan,
I'm due for a computer upgrade.
I hate this "off-white" CPU color ... it clashes badly with the interior of my office. Don't they make 'Dells' with maybe an imported walnut finish? Corinthian leather keyboards? Cup holders?
You don't want important corporate visitors thinking we're unsophisticated barbarians back here, do you?
Cripes, now this thing reeks of gasoline too!
In any case, we should take this one back to Microsoft and demand a full refund, as well as a personal apology from Bill Gates.
And a car.
Friday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Predator Press [LOBO] Yes it's totally true. There is now, in fact, a $14.95 Bionic Ear . And I'm not even going to g...
-
Predator Press [LOBO] Now I wasn’t there, so let me have said up front I don’t know the facts surrounding the arrest of Henry L...
-
Predator Press [LOBO] Yes, it’s true ‘o Loyal Reader. All my hard work and dedication has finally paid off. For I am #1 at...
No comments:
Post a Comment