Predator Press
[Mr. I]
It was a rather pleasant experience really; it had the fleeting feeling of awaking from a long, deserved nap. I looked to Edward and Sapphire, and I could see by the look on their faces they had had the same experience.
LOBO, however, was screaming in pain. Smoke bellowed from his Levis, and the smell of burning flesh, hair and denim filled the room. Frantic, he grabbed the fire extinguisher, dousing his groin in a cloud of powder.
"OhmyGodohmyGodohMYGOD ... !" he cries. "Is it 'Stop, Drop and Roll', or is it 'Drop, Stop and--?!'"
Two guys, professionally blasé, offer buckets of ice which LOBO promptly pours down his pants. Hissing steam fills the air as the ice instantly boils and evaporates. "Goddamn it!", LOBO says, "I fucking hate when this happens!"
"Too bad sir," says an ice-bucket guy. "Next week, we're putting the entrance in the ladies bathroom of the 2007 Philadelphia Comic-Con ."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Predator Press [LOBO] Yes it's totally true. There is now, in fact, a $14.95 Bionic Ear . And I'm not even going to g...
-
Predator Press [LOBO] Now I wasn’t there, so let me have said up front I don’t know the facts surrounding the arrest of Henry L...
-
Predator Press [LOBO] Yes, it’s true ‘o Loyal Reader. All my hard work and dedication has finally paid off. For I am #1 at...
No comments:
Post a Comment